Song Of The Day: Often

11:03


The song of the day is Often by The Weeknd released in 2014 as a single. Before I talk about the song this guyys voice though. Asin i don't even know how to use words to describe it and then I think if I feel this way about his voice how do girls feel? I want to start by saying this Often jam is a Jammmmmmm (Shoutout to Osho) when I first started listening to The Weeknd I listened to Trilogy but I didn't really understand him so I just left it. Then I listened to Kissland and I was feeling it, then my friend played Often for me I was nodding playing it cool but I was losing my mind inside its like one of the most chilled jams I know right now. The guy on his own is too proud in the lines of the song he talks about his fame "...Infatuated by the fame status...", drugs "...My god white, he in my pocket He get me redder than the devil 'til I go nauseous..." , sex and much more. If you also listen very well At the beginning, end and throughout the song, there is background singing. It says:“ Seneler sürer her günüm yalnız gitmekten yorgunum” It means something among the lines of: The years pass by, I’m tired of going alone every day. It’s from an old Turkish song ‘Ben sana vurgunum by Nukhet Duru’ but it’s originally from a poetry by Sabahattin Ali.

See Link to the song here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe