Song Of The Day: 30 Hours #TLOP

08:24


At long last I got The Life Of Pablo I've listened to the album like five to six times now and I have to say I'm not even disappointed. I need to listen to it a little more to really give an in depth review. 
So far it's been giving me nostalgic feelings, it's a nice blend of all his previous album styles, like when I heard The Dream's voice a couple of times in the background and it just reminded me of watch the throne, Freestyle 4 and Feedback remind me of Yeezus, I Love Kanye reminds me of the skits in Late Registration and The Drums and Vocoder in FML have the 808's Vibe amongst the Juxtaposition of the other songs.
Well to the song of the day 30 Hours is currently my favorite song. I think it's cause of this oldies vibe it had and it sounded very very natural. He went back to his confident rapping about his eccentric and reckless mind state and Lifestyle. Thought the beat might have been of for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy but the rapping sure does remind me of it and then the hook was just too smooth and it's something you'll just love to vibe and kick back to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe